Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing # 23 Summary of 23 Things

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite discoveries were Blogs and Image Generators.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have many more options for both teaching and learning!

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I had no idea what I was getting into. This has been really fun, but sometimes frustrating. I had many connections with other teachers from other schools. I found many more ways to search on the Internet. I found many things I can use in the classroom.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think it would help to have optional lab times. Karen Harrell had a group of her co-workers and friends get together for helping/sharing time at Barnes & Nobel. It was very helpful. Kudos to Karen!

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes!

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? Wow, what an eye-opener!

Thanks for the opportunity!

1 comment:

RCELibrarian said...

I'm finally back to writing on the blogs. Congratulations that you finished! Just think of what you can do with it all! I'm now finding more things to try...just keep digging! Hope the remainder of your summer goes well!